COVID Information (22/7/2021)
The COVID officer for the site is Lucy Ryan.
Customers are advised that if they, or a member of their household, has, or have, any signs or symptoms of COVID-19, they are not to enter the swimming facility or attend swimming lessons.
· Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms such as:
a) A new continuous cough
b) A high temperature
c) A loss of, or change to sense of smell or taste
Are advised to stay at home and self-isolate in line with government guidelines
All visitors contact details and the staff registers used for lessons will be used for Track and Trace if required. We recommend that clients scan the QR code displayed on entering the building. If you do not use the NHS-Covid 19 App please use the written register by the door.
As of 22nd July we will be retaining all sanitiser stations and ask clients to continue to sanitise their hands on entry and exit from our facility.
We are in the process of updating all risk assessments and procedures and will communicate updates as soon as available.
We are keeping many of our current COVID secure processes in order to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible while cases locally are on the rise.
- A permanent employee dedicated to cleaning and hygiene
- Quality control of the pool water to ensure any bacteria (including Coronovirus) is killed through treatment. We have automatic chemical dosing, monthly laboratory bacterial testing, UV treatment, 24hr filtration, air ventilation system.
- Regular sanitiser stations used by our staff and available to all clients to wipe down 'high touch points' before and after use. The chemicals we supply are fully tested and proven to kill Coronovirus and other bacteria.
- Pre-booked sessions only to continue to manage visitor numbers and prevent households overlapping.
- One way flow of changing rooms to reduce contact with those outside of your group.
- Staggered start time on group lessons to reduce numbers of people arriving and leaving at the same time.
- Social distancing between staff and clients whenever possible.